Your cooperation is essential, let's all act together for a pure, beautiful, clean and welcoming mountain !
We consider our environment as a unique asset worthy of protection. Compliance with environmental laws and regulations is a matter of course for us.
The very fragile ecosystem of our magnificent and emblematic Alpine region (its mountains and valleys, lakes and glaciers, mountain pastures and meadows, springs and rivers, etc.) needs our consideration. All the local tourist actors are mobilizing today for the respect of our environment.
We also raise awareness among our employees by motivating and training them so that they operate with awareness of their responsibility towards the environment. In each specification is written the eco-responsible attitude that we expect from everyone.
We also invite our customers to be careful in the economical use of resources in order to limit the impact on this nature which we all wish to marvel at for as long as possible, for our greatest happiness and well-being.
In addition, we pay daily attention, in particular to the following points :
• Water reducers in showers, baths and sinks
• Collecting rainwater for watering flower boxes in summer
• We give preference to low energy consumption LED bulbs
• Timers installed in corridors/passage stairs and places less frequented
• Motion detectors are in place at the entrance
• The hotel has many openings to let in as much natural light as possible.
• Heating adapted to temperature variations
• Automated day-night settings
• Rooms not rented are not heated
• The radiators are normally set to thermostat 3
• Waste sorting and disposal according to ecological principles of recycling
• Sorting station available to customers near the hotel
• The linen in the rooms is changed on request, in order to allow a significant reduction in detergents and also to slow down the rotations of the laundry trucks
• Professional use of cleaning products. We use more and more environmentally friendly products with information on reasoned use that is ever more responsible and common sense.
• Provision of reusable cups in the bathrooms instead of plastic cups
• We give a second life to the hotel's various linens, parasol covers, etc.
• Cooperation with regional suppliers and grouped orders in order to avoid numerous delivery transports
• On the breakfast buffet, regional products are specifically identified
• Fruits and vegetables are purchased according to seasonal supply to favor regional suppliers
• We make our own compost to provide fertilizer for our summer vegetable garden
• We favor washable and reusable cloth napkins
• Favored printing on eco-label paper
• Precise dosage of the quantity of products necessary for water treatment with the automatic analysis system
• We encourage our customers to use the free local electric buses and to leave their vehicle parked in our free car park during their stay
COMMON AND LIVING AREAS
• In accordance with French anti-smoking regulations, the entire hotel is non-smoking.
• In order to comply with everyone's environmental charters and concerns, we are gradually committing to an eco-responsible approach :
since its construction, the hotel has met thermal insulation standards and little by little, equipment has been replaced by new generation equipment that respects water and energy.
For the preservation of our environment and its sustainable development, we also invite our customers to adopt the “attitude reflex” by learning through small daily gestures to control the consumption of energy, water and waste:
• Disable TV standby mode
• Turn off the lights in the bedroom and bathroom you are leaving
• Lower the thermostatic valves of the radiators when opening the doors and windows in cold weather
• Pay attention to the waste of its water consumption, even in our mountains great water towers of our country
• Act for a reasoned use of different bathroom linens in order to allow a significant reduction in detergents and slow down the rotations of laundry trucks
• Respect the selective sorting of newspapers, plastic bottles and glasses, used batteries, etc., in order to facilitate the cleaning of staff
• Use the waste collection point located nearby if necessary
• Report if something is wrong with the heating or the production of hot water
We prefer to display about 10 provisions that we can respect and make our customers understand, rather than having a label with 1000 requirements that no one will ever consult and cannot implement !